Thursday, May 14, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge -May 10-16

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge this week is a Picture Perfect Challenge.













This is the challenge picture.
I have to admit that I did not realize that this was a picture of a table. :)  Then I saw the flowers and the place setting and then it dawned on me! duh!   I liked the chevron pattern in the table, so that became the background of my card.

I stenciled the background using distress ink.  I used Paper Smooches Zoo Crew stamp set for the giraffe, colored him with Copics, and added a googly eye (can't resist googly eyes). The balloons are die cut using PS Balloon dies from white card stock and colored with Copics. The dots, stars and stripes were added with a jelly roll pen. I used embroidery floss to attach the balloons to the giraffe.   The giraffe and balloons are mounted on foam squares as is the sentiment.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Hullabaloo, heat embossed in white on black card stock.  I think it is very cute. :)

Thanks for coming by.....

1 comment:

  1. total cuteness, that little giraffe is going to just float away. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!