Sunday, April 24, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #128

I decided to enter  Lawnscaping Challenge #128.   This challenge features a sketch which they haven't done in awhile.

When I saw the sketch I got an idea right away, and used the sketch pretty literally.

I had a scrap piece of woodgrain cardstock I had used on another card, so I just die cut it and used it here, then colored it with distress ink.  The background is cut twice, from Lawn Fawn's Forest Border die. The other images are from Lawn Fawn's Happy Trails, they are colored with copics and die cut with the corresponding dies.

I liked the way this turned out, reminded me of car trips we took when our kids were young.   I love car trips and  they were inexpensive and adventurous for the kids and we didn't go far, because we all know how kids are if in a car too long. :)

Thanks for looking, I'll be back soon.

Supplies used: Lawn Fawn Stitched Journal Card Lawn Cuts, Lawn Fawn Forest Border, Old Paper Distress ink

 

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! this is SO cute!! i LOVE that little driving scene!! so COOL!! the woodgrain ROCKS on this card!! i totally keep all my scraps for just this reason! ha! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!