Saturday, April 30, 2016

OCC Clear & Sheer Day 4

Day 4's class featured more techniques for vellum and acetate.  Lots of great stuff in this lesson!! I really liked Shari Carroll's card that she demonstrated using acetate.  So this is what I did.

Shari used Staz-on white ink, but I didn't have it, so I used black Staz-on.  I stamped the flower flower image once on the card front and then also on a piece of acetate.  Then I colored the flower with Prismacolor pencils.  I have several different brands but I love these! I die cut the oval frame and adhered the stamped acetate to the back of it. I lined it up and adhered it together.  I die cut the 'hello' four times, glued them together and attached it to the card front.  I applied glossy accents to the 'hello' and also added some clear sequins.  It would be better, I think, with white Staz-on, but all-in-all I do like it.  FYI if you accidentally make a mistake stamping on your acetate, :-)  use an alcohol pad to remove the ink and it works great!

Thanks for looking, see you soon.....

Supplies Used: Stamp Set-Clearly Besotted Miniature Florals Collection. Dies: SSS Oval Stitched dies and Painted Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!