Friday, October 7, 2016

OCC Wild Card Day 4

Very busy yesterday, this is the first time I have had a chance to post what I created for the class.  The emphasis was on shaker cards.  New techniques were posted, which were fantastic, but I didn't have most of the supplies needed.  I did make a shaker card, though.


I kind of followed Kathy R.'s card, using fun foam.  I have made shaker cards with fun foam before and it is easier, to me, then adhesive foam tape.  The little snowflakes are iridescent and they appear pink in this picture, IRL they look the same color as the card. :)  This is a die from Simon Says Stamp. The sequins are from Lucy's Little Things, the mix is called Apple Ice, her sequin combinations are so pretty.

Thanks for coming by, and I will probably have another post up today which will feature a card from Day 5 of this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!