Friday, October 7, 2016

OCC Wild Card-Day 5

Today's lesson Gift Giving and Light Up Cards, was fabulous.  Kristina Werner demonstrated how to put a card together using Chibi lights and it was the best turtorial on this process that I have seen and I think I will give it a try.  I never bought any of the components because it looked so complicated.  I chose to do a card demonstrated by Yana S., which was displaying a gift card on the front of the card in a pocket designed to hold it.


I began by using a background stamp and clear embossing the front of the card panel. I die cut the balloons from an Simon Says Stamp die,  copic colored them and added Spectrum Noir Shimmer pen on top, but it is very hard to see here.    I liked this idea and will use it in the future.  I think having the gift card on the front of the card and incorporating it into the card design works well. A lot of steps but worth it if you really want to give it to someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!