Monday, February 10, 2014

Papertrey Ink 7th Anniversary 6th Day Part II

Hello Again,

I really didn't think I would be back again today but I got an idea and you know how that goes!  I couldn't get it out of my head so I decided I better make it or think about it all night. I wanted to do another focal point word card for the theme of the anniversary celebration at Papertrey Ink today.  So here it is:


I silver embossed the Doodilee Do stamp set from Papertrey Ink on blue card stock. The 'hello' is embossed on vellum and attached  to the card front. I just added some sequins to fill in empty spaces.

I like the way it turned out and I am glad I did it tonight and didn't wait!

Have a good night.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty with the silver embossing and vellum overlay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!