Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentines Cards-These Are The Last Ones.....

Hi,
I guess I had a few more Valentine's cards in me!  I made this:

I bought this Mosaic stencil from SSS when it first came out and had not used it yet.  I like it so much so I knew I had to make a card from it this year.  Both the sentiments are from Winnie & Walters Big Bold and Happy, I can't get enough of this stamp set and since they have a lot of different sentiments I will be able to use it alot!  :)

And then I made this card:

I really like the way this turned out.  I used Tim Holtz Market Place die cut alphabet and Lawn Fawn  Happy Everything for the sentiment.  The heart is the SSS Heart Doily die cut.

I think I will be entering this in Simon Says Stamps We Love Stamps Monday Challenge.

Hope you enjoyed!  Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards and designs. I love love the mosaic heart. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!