Friday, April 11, 2014

ME Photo Inspiration Challenge and SSS Wenesday Challenge-Easter and/or Sweet Treats

Hi,
It has been awhile since I posted but I have been busy, busy, busy!  Anyway I plan to enter this card into the Mama Elephant Photo Inspiration Challenge featuring this photo:

And this is my card and since it also falls in the SSS challenge category I plan to enter it there too.  
I stenciled the background and then layered patterned papers in the color theme for the ME challenge.  I also used the Mama Elephant stamp set Honey Bunny.  My goodness, I love this bunny, and I used him a lot on my Easter cards. :)  I distressed the flag and then stamped one of the greetings from the Honey Bunny set. I colored the bunny with copics. The sentiments and images on the Honey Bunny set can be used for other occasions other than Easter, that is another reason I love it so much. 

I am also entering this into the SSS Wednesday Challenge.  That is Easter and/or Sweet Treats challenge.  

http://www.mamaelephantblog.com/2014/04/updates-and-new-challenge.html

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

Check out both of these blogs and look at some pretty awesome card creations by the other card makers.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute - love that adorable bunny and your paper is so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so cute, Jan! Love how you have the sentiment on a flag pole. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Easter or Sweet Treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute, love the papers you chose they are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!