Thursday, July 24, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge-July 20-26-Anything Goes

Hi,
Today's post is an entry in the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge for the week of July 20-26.



 
The project is Anything Goes, so I made this:
I was looking at the Paper Smooches Wake Up stamp set and saw the jam and bread and then thought of the Do Re Mi song from Sound of Music, so I thought I would try to recreate it.  Although the Ti  in Do Re Mi is spelled with an i, in the song it is spelled as Tea. :0  I stamped and embossed the jam with black embossing powder and bread with brown embossing powder on vellum and colored the back.  I then stamped it again on cardstock and colored it and glued the vellum to the cardstock pieces. I pieced the 'cloth' on the jam, too.   All the words are from Paper Smooches Alphadot.

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge June 20-26

See ya later!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!