Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge-Picture Perfect

Hi,
Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge this week is this inspiration photo:
Isn't this photo awesome?   I love the colors and mason jars are my weakness. :)  I had a hard time with this one for some reason, I rejected a lot of ideas before I created my card.  This is what I made:
I was inspired by the bright pastels and the stripes, so I wanted to incorporate that into my card.  I embossed the background with clear embossing paste mixed with distress ink.  The stencil was small so I had to keep moving it to do the whole front. I would let it dry and then do another section.( I helped it by using a heat gun)   I used Paper Smooches Botanicals 2, Alphadot, and Sentiment Sampler.  I cut and pieced the flowers and leaves and added a few gems to the middle of the flowers.   I rather like the way it turned out. 


Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge-Picture Perfect

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic take on the inspiration photo...... I just love the striped background for the pretty flower arrangement you've made :0)
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Ps Sparks x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!