Saturday, April 11, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #181

The challenge at Freshly Made Sketches this week features this sketch.
I made this card for the challenge. This stamp is from  Docrafts Simply Gorjuss Urban Stamps.  I have several Gorjuss stamps that I absolutely adore. :) I watercolored this image with Ranger Distress Inks on watercolor paper. 


I used vellum for the sentiment strip. I heat embossed the sentiment with black embossing powder and used a Sakura glaze pen to add the dots on the strip.    This image (to me) just looks so forlorn, like she is missing someone very much.

Thanks for coming by, see ya soon....


2 comments:

  1. Great card Janet! Such a sweet little girl! Love the colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watercoloring is lovely! Sweet card - love the sentiment on vellum too! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!