Tuesday, October 10, 2017

OCC Merry Making-Day 1 Backgrounds

I am taking the new Online Card Class, Merry Making, which is the Holiday Card Series.  I didn't get a chance to view the class until last night and then around 11:30 p.m. I got an idea to make a card from the lesson.  You know that feeling right?  You have to make it right now! I made this:



I made this emboss resist panel using an older Penny Black backround stamp. I  heat embossed a piece of Bristol card stock with white embossing powder,  then I used Distress Oxide Candied Apple ink over the embossed panel. The die cut tree is a  Memory Box die called Sketchy Tree   Once die cut I added snow to the tree limbs with a snow pen.  I put the tree on a round piece of vellum and then attached it to the card front.  I didn't put on a sentiment because I didn't really think it needed it, the backtround stamp said it all.  

Now I am going to watch lesson 2, see you later......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!