Thursday, October 12, 2017

OCC Merry Making-Day 4 Holiday Die Cutting

The lesson was how to use die cuts on your holiday cards.  Julie E. demonstrated a card that I loved! So I set out to make it.  For some reason I had a lot of problems, and it was all my fault, it was explained  very succinctly , but I think I just couldn't concentrate.  I had my yearly flu shot yesterday, and wow, it hit me hard.  I never had a reaction to a flu shot like that before! Anyway, today I was feeling better but still a little out of it.



I love this technique!  After stamping the card front, I die cut the word die from the front and stacked it.  It should have been pretty simple, but I kept making mistakes.  Anyway I loved the way this came out (finally)!

See you soon....

Supplies: Stamp set: Simon Says Stamp Holly Berries
Die Cute: Wplus9 Christmas Tag die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!