Tuesday, November 13, 2018

OCC Clean and Simple Holiday Day 2

Lesson for Day Two concentrated on using Die Cutting on cards. All of the cards the instructors demonstrated today were amazing,  but Jennifer McGuire demonstrated using tulle for shaker cards, instead of acetate and NO foam tape!  Now I love shaker cards, but hate all the bulk.  This seemed right up my alley.



I used a Hero Arts die to create the shaker panel and applied tulle to create the shaker pouch. I added,what I thought were a lot of sequins, but seriously could have added way more and it would have been fine.  The sentiment is from Tim Holtz Tattered Christmas and it is heat embossed in white on black cardstock.  I also added a star die cut from gold metallic cardstock, for the top of the tree.

Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow for Day 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!