Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Online Card Class Day 8 Clean & Simple 3

Hello,
Today's lesson continued the Creative Coloring CAS cards. The card I wanted to try and duplicate today was by Kathy Racoosin.   I didn't have a large image as demonstrated on Kathy's card so I got one out of my stash , I am not even sure what the brand is. :/. I really need more practice with coloring so I do choose those projects over others. 

I did outline the images in silver gel pen but it really doesn't pop out at you and is hard to see.    I colored with copics and I added some little dots in the middle of the flowers with  a white gel pen.  I outlined the border with the silver gel pen. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

Supplies:
Copics:R85,R81,R43,BV11,BV13,BV17,RV63,RV66,RV95,G40 & G43
Stamp: Avery Elle-Oh Happy Day

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty -- love all the greenery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this came out so beautiful!!! Love the stamp :) Just to clarify it was TASNIM's technique that I used. So fun. have a great day, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!