Saturday, March 22, 2014

Simon Says Stamp-Wednesday Challenge-Glitter It

Hello,
I am going to enter this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenger-Glitter It!




This has a-lot of Wink of Stella applied to the butterfly,  two coats and also if I had a color to match the colors in the butterfly I applied that, but unfortunately it does not show up on the photo.  I photographed from every angle I could think of but still no go, so you will have to take my word for it. :)  I white embossed the background with a Hero Arts background stamp, then distressed it.  I stamped the butterfly twice, colored with copics, added foam squares to one and mounted it on top of the stamped image.  I added the greeting and the sequins for a little more glitter.

I do like the way this turned out but I just wish the glitter showed up a little better.

Thanks for stopping by.

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo-butterfly, Winnie & Walter-greeting, SSS-Life Is a Journey-flowers
Inks-Tim Holtz distress inks -Tumbled Glass 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!