Friday, March 21, 2014

Online Card Class CAS 3 Day 11 Second Card

Hello again,
I decided to do two cards from today's lesson.  In my previous post I did a version of Julie Ebersole's and now I am going to attempt the card done my Jennifer McGuire.  Jennifer used one stamp set to create a card.  This is my attempt:
I did the background with a striped Hero Arts stamp in white ink. I did not have any one stamp set that would duplicate the card Jennifer made, so what I did was used border stamps from a couple of sets.    I stamped the borders in a pattern and them embossed the sentiment with black embossing powder (I really like the look of black embossing)!  I do like the way this card turned out, I know I will use this technique in the future. 

Hope you like and thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love that big thanks stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice--I like how the sentiment really pops off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice interpretation of Jennifer's card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!