Sunday, March 30, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes With Buttons

Hello,
I am submitting this card to the SSS Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes With Buttons.  I know, I know it is Sunday, but I have been really busy and this was the first chance I had to craft. :)

I love buttons and have way too many! I framed the card with border stamps, and made an inner border around the sentiment in buttons.   This is a pretty cheerful card, so the sentiment pretty is 'spot' on (Oh dear, I think I am tired).

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

Have a great day!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: SSS Cupcake Party, SSS Watts Up?

1 comment:

  1. Super bright card ! I love how you have used the buttons.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!