Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #102

The challenge for Lawnscaping Challenge #102  is Distress Addict.  I like using distress inks, and need a lot of practice with them. Lol. 

Here is what I made:

I distressed strips of white card stock using Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Broken China, Peeled Paint, Worn Lipstick, and Squeezed Lemon.   I die cut the strips with Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Border die, and layered them on the card.    The background is inked with Broken China.  I think my recent Online Card Class influenced this card a bit, I used a lot of dies on it! ;-)  I just think this looks so Spring-y! (not sure if that is a word, oh well) 

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon.....

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! I love the layered scalloped border you used! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!