Sunday, March 1, 2015

Challenge-CAS(E) this Sketch # 112

Hello,
There is a snowstorm happening right now, BUT it is March so hopefully we won't get any more major snowstorms.  I can hope, right?  This is the sketch from  CAS(E) this Sketch #112  for this week.

I like the possibilities of this sketch, and I had a couple of ideas and went with this version.

I used an embossing folder on the bottom half of the card. Next I cut a strip of white cardstock to fit the top of the card and stamped it with a few images.  I diecut the 'thanks' from black cardstock and attached it to the white cardstock.  Lastly I cut a piece of silver cardstock and attached it under the sentiment.  

I am going to go daydream about warm weather now. :)

Thanks for coming by...

Supplies Used: Stamp-Papertrey Ink, Embossing Folder-Cuttlebug, Die-Paper Smooches


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!