Sunday, March 29, 2015

Some Sunday Cards.....

I have been working on Easter cards this week and have made a few that I  wanted  to post.  This is the card I made my granddaughter this year.  She is only 17 mos. old but her Mom (my daughter) keeps all the cards I send her so she can show her when she is older. :)

I used the Art Impressions Kate stamp and Simon Says Stamp Balloon die. I paper pieced the outfit for 'Kate' and added the balloon. 'Kate' and the balloon are colored with Copics and the greeting on the balloon is made with Lawn Fawn Clark's ABC's stamps. 

This card is for my grandson, who is 8 years old,  so I can't make anything too baby-ish! :-)  So hopefully this fits the bill.

This is made from Mama Elephants Hunny Bunny stamp set, and two stamp sets from Lawn Fawn-Milo's ABC's and Happy Everything.  The bunny is colored with Copics, cut out and mounted on foam squares.  I like all the little accessories included in this stamp set to personalize the images. 

I made a few more and I will maybe post those next week, but this is one that I did for a friend and I loved how it came out.


I used Altenews Persian Motifs stamp set.    I white embossed the image on water color paper and then water colored with distress inks.  I added a few sequins, and the greeting is a wooden stamp and I don't know the manufacturer.:-/ The Distress Inks I used were Faded Jeans, Broken China, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint and Crushed Olive.

I decided to enter this last card in these challenges:
The Paper Players Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge    and I used the Flowers, Sequins and Dry/Wet Embossing combo.
Hiding In My Craft Room #193 Challenge This is an Any Holiday challenge, and well...my holiday is Easter!  :)

Thanks for coming by and I'll be back soon.....



4 comments:

  1. Janet, your cards for your GRANDS are so fun! I know they will be cherished. Thank you for joining us at my Bingo Challenge this week at The Paper Players. Your Easter card is lovely! The watercolored flowers are so beautiful! The sequins are the perfect accent! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards are wonderful! I love making cards for kids and don't get to very often. Your submitted card to the Paper Players is so pretty! Thanks for joining our challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Easter cards are so cute...your grandkids will love them. The floral card is beautiful,too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty pair of Easter cards. The Paper Players card is so soft and I love the touch of the sequins. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!