Wednesday, March 18, 2015

OCC Stetch Your Dies-Day 3-Basic Shape Dies

Hi!
Today's lesson was super, so many new techniques and tips!!  I fell in love with Jennifer McGuire's card.  I knew I had to try and duplicate it. 






Jennifer's technique was a  fold out window card.   I used a circle as my basic die.  The idea was to put an image  inside the card, cut out a half circle in each fold, so that the circle meets in the middle enclosing the image, and it peeks out in the front. Any small shape die would work really, I just happened to choose a circle. I think this is a great card and  kids especially would love this card type.  
The frog is from Paper Smooches Little Fella, and I used PS Alphadot and Sentiment Sampler for the sentiment.  I colored the frog with copics (I love his smile!)  and added little gems to his crown.



I am going to enter this in Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge for March 15-21.

 




Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the frog and your sentiment. The circle makes a great frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I think Jennifer's fold out card is really versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Great take on Jennifer's card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a neat card design, great way to streych your dies and love how the inside shows through :)
    Thanks for joining in the challenge at PS Sparks this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!