Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge March 8-14

This weeks challenge at Paper Smooches is a Picture Perfect Challenge.




Here is the picture (sooooo pretty)!




How great is it that the bird and cat are hangin' together?  :) They are colored with copics.   I used Paper Smooches Chubby Chums, Spring Fling, and Hullabaloo on this card. The Happy Birthday is together on the stamp set, so I masked off (I used a piece of washi tape)  one word, inked the stamp, removed the mask and stamped one word at a time on the balloons. The balloons are a Paper Smooches die, also.    I  used Wink of Stella and Ranger Glossy Accents on the balloons, and for once I can finally see it there!  Can you?

Thanks for stopping by, see ya soon. 




1 comment:

  1. What a cute crd, those little characters are such fun :)
    Thanks for playing along at PS Sparks this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!