Thursday, July 23, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge July 19-25

Hi,
Well my doctor says I am well on the road to recovery, and I feel much better.  Better yet I am getting some of my energy back!

This week's Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge is Anything Goes!


 I have had this design in mind for awhile now so once I felt healthy enough, I decided to make it.



I used Paper Smooches Best Buds on this card. I love this stamp set, it can be used in so many different ways.   I colored the vase with Copics and paper pieced all the flowers and leaves from different patterned papers. I like the way this turned out.

Thanks for coming by and I'll be back soon.

P.S. I was a Featured Player with my entry into the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge last week :-)



1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, I love how you combined paper piecing and coloring. thank you so much for joining us with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!