Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #114

Lawnscaping Challenge #114 is a One-Layer Challenge. 

The theme was also Fall or Christmas.  I recently got the Lawn Fawn set Toboggan Together, it is so cute!  When I saw the cute penguins in the set I knew I had to make something with them.



 First I colored the images with copics and then masked them. Then using Tumbled Glass distress ink, I inked the background.  I used a Marvy Snow Pen on the background, to add the snow, for a little dimension,  I just love that they look like they are having a snowball fight, but one penguin has a big advantage with the big pile of snowballs! I know exactly who I will send this card to!

Thanks for coming by, be back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!