Thursday, September 24, 2015

More Watercolor -OCC

In yesterday's lesson Shari C. demonstrated gelatos.  I have always been fascinated with this medium, but really wasn't sure how to use them. I liked what Shari did, but I wanted to try an idea I had.



I heat embossed Wplus9's Spring Blooms in clear embossing powder on watercolor paper.  Then I took gelato's and applied them to the blooms with my finger and I added water with a brush and spread it around.  I don't have a lot of gelatos so my colors were limited.  I blended a couple together to get different colors.  The clear embossing resisted the color and the gelatos made a halo effect around the blooms. I kinda like the effect I got.  :)  I used Avery Elle's Oh Happy Day's stamp set for the sentiment.

Thanks for taking a look see, and I will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!