Tuesday, August 24, 2021

On Line Card Class-Crushing Cardstock Day 2

 Today demonstrations were different ways to use colorful cardstock.  Inlaid patterns were demonstrated in several different ways by the instructors.  I really didn't have any of the dies that were used today, so I used what I had.  Jennifer McGuire demonstrated how to inlay different colored cardstock in a die.  I chose to use this method as an example.  Mine is quite different from hers, I took my own path.  (:







I used a chevron patterned die that cut out all the chevrons.  I cut it from several different colored cardstocks and inlaid all the pieces back into the original die cut, which is cut from kraft cardstock.

I added a greeting and some little fall leaves to complete the card.  All in all I liked doing this, it was sort of like a jigsaw puzzle, that I really love doing.  Also a bonus is that I have all of those chevron backgrounds from the different colored cardstock that I can use for other backgrounds.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!