Wednesday, August 25, 2021

On Line Card Class-Crushing on Cardstock-Day 3

 Today different techniques were demonstrated using card stock.  I really like the quilling demonstration from Laura Bassen.  I have always like this look, but thought if I bought the tools to do it, would I still like it? Laura demonstrated a quick and easy way to quill, without any extra tools and her card was beautiful.  It does take some time and patience but the results are awesome.  This is what I came up with:



FYI this is a pretty heavy card, lol.  I am not sure if it can be mailed, but it was suggested you put it in a padded envelope to mail if you wanted to.  I liked doing it but not sure if I will do anymore anytime soon. :)  Sorry photo is dark, there is a thunderstorm outside and it is pretty cloudy!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!