Thursday, August 26, 2021

On line Card Class-Crushing on Cardstock-Day 4

 Today I was very much influenced my Debby Hughes card, it was beautiful.  She demonstrated using touches of color on white or ivory cardstock.  I wanted to bring  a little more color to my card.  I cut the wreath from watercolor cardstock and painted it with distress ink.  I used a piece of water color cardstock and painted the background with a stencil using distress ink.. While all this was drying I die cut greenery and flowers from Tim Holtz cardstock.  I also cut out some leaves with vellum and dry painted them with Distress Ink. I added a sentiment, using foam tape.





I enjoyed making this and  I think I will do more with different design elements.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!