Tuesday, May 17, 2022

OCC Day 2 - Spring Card Camp 2022

 I am really enjoying this class.  There are techniques that I am not familiar with and, so far, they are really easy to do.  Today, I chose to do the technique demonstrated by Cathy Zielske.  It is called the Joseph's Coat technique, and I had never heard of it, and I love it.  Let me tell you, I was very nervous when I first applied the black ink, but it all turned out well.  lol  Here is what I made:


I used Distress Oxides Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed and Worn Lipstick.  I wish I had used a darker color than Warm Lipstick for better contrast, but overall I am pleased with the results.  I used the Lawn Fawn Hey Lady Stamp set for the images. I also added a few mini stars for embellishment.  

Thanks for looking....

1 comment:

  1. Your card came out great! I love those little ladybugs and the sentiment. I was amazed when I lifted the stencil..what a fun technique!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!