Thursday, May 19, 2022

OCC Day 4-Spring Card Camp 2022

 Today's lesson was Emboss Resist.  All the demonstrations today were fantastic.  I chose to do the technique by Heather Hoffman.  It was a beautiful example.


I really had all kinds of issues today.  First I layered the stencil upside down! over my embossed piece and had to start all over again.  Sigh... Then when I had finished the second time, I trimmed the piece wrong and ended up having to put a frame around it to balance it out. AND I could not get a decent photo for anything!  I finally went with what I had, I was tired and really didn't want to start all over again. :)  I really like this look though, and will try it again real soon.

Thanks for looking....

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I haven't tried this one yet I think I need to. Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!