Thursday, May 26, 2022

OCC Day 9-Spring Card Camp 2022

 Todays lesson was inlay die cuts and stacked offset die cuts.  I wanted to do the technique demonstrated by Jennifer McGuire, which was inlay die cuts. I have to tell you that I was a little apprehensive about doing the die cuts.  I was thinking I would have to do the inlay die cuts several times to get them right.  Well...I did it the first time I tried! Yay.  Jennifer does make things look so easy and she is a good teacher.  Here is what I made:


I ink blended the flowers and leaves with Distress Oxides.  The sentiment is black card stock. I really liked doing this technique, and probably use it more in the future.  I did cut a lot of flowers and leaves so I can make another in no time at all. That was my failsafe in case I made mistakes. :)

Thanks for looking....


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!