Friday, November 6, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge No. 117

The theme for Lawnscaping Challenge No. 117 is Thinking of You.

I love  Lawn Fawn's  Into the Woods.  I have used it for cards, baby invitations and thank you's.  It is very versatile. When I looked at the set I saw the little acorn and this design came to mind. 

At first this wasn't going to be a shaker card but when I started to assemble it, it went that way, you know what I mean?  :) I wate rcolored the images with Distress Markers.   I didn't put a lot of sequins in, I tried it with more but it hid the images too much. I heat embossed the sentiment and images with white embossing powder.  I like the way this came out and will be sending it to my grandson. 

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon.

Supplies: Stamps: Lawn Fawn Into The Woods, Simon Says Stamp Giving Thanks, Die Cuts and Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh. 


1 comment:

  1. This is so super sweet! I love your nuts in their windows! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!