Tuesday, November 17, 2015

OCC Holiday Style-Day 7

Hi,
I was babysitting my granddaughter yesterday so this is the first time I have been able to view the lesson and make a card.  This class was all about Shimmer and Shine.  Now I am not normally someone you puts a lot of glam on my cards, but I do like the look.  After watching this lesson I think I will try to add more to my cards in the future.  This is my card.
I used a dot stencil to add white ink to the kraft card stock and then I moved it slightly and applied Versamark and gold embossing powder.  I used a die cut for the trees and heat set with red embossing glitter.  I die cut 'merry christmas'  4 times and glued them on top of one another to get some dimension and added a red gem for the 'i' in Christmas.  The picture doesn't do it justice the gold is  bright and the red trees look really sparkly.

Thanks for coming by.

Supplies used: Ranger Gold Embossing powder and WOW Embossing glitter.  Heidi Swapp Dot stencil. Memory box die (trees) and SSS Deco Trees die (sentiment), SSS Stitched Rectangles dies

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!