Wednesday, November 18, 2015

OCC Day 9-Soft and Subtle

Today's lesson was about creating cards that are eye catching but not because of glitz but because they are subtle.  I do like this style the most,  it encompasses more of my style (or what I would like my style to be.  lol)  I was having internet issues all day, they were finally fixed about 20 minutes ago. Whew!

I water colored the image on TH water color card stock.  After water coloring I did add clear Wink of Stella to the bulbs and bow.  I also added glossy accents to the bulbs.  This photo is kind of dark, but I wasn't able to take another one that was any better :(  The sentiment is heat embossed. 

See you soon

Supplies used: Poppy Power stamp sets Cozy Cupfuls and Bottlebrush Holiday.   Ranger Platinum Embossing Powder. 


1 comment:

  1. Your watercolor gave your card a nice soft feel, but the Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents still add some holiday bling. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!