Friday, November 20, 2015

OCC Day 11 - 1 Stamp 5 Ways

Today's lesson featured a  stamp set by Tim Holtz  Scribbly Christmas Trees, which is a really great stamp set, but I didn't have it. :(  So I tried another Soft and Subtle card with a little shine thrown in.

I stamped the cardinal image and colored him with water color pencils. I die cut an oval panel on the front of the card and put the cardinal behind.   I added some gold washi tape on the side of the card and I gold embossed the sentiment.   I added some gold enamel dots and a couple of red ones (because the white space was bothering me) :/.   I hope you like. 

Thanks for coming by.

Supplies Used: Simon Says Stamp Stitched Oval Dies.  Power Poppy Cozy Cupfuls (sentiment) Ranger Gold Embossing Powder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!