Thursday, January 22, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge January 18-24

Hi,
It has been a busy week, I finally found some time to make a card.  Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge this week is Anything Goes. 














This is the card I made.

I

I used Paper Smooches Blossoming Buds stamp set, stamping with Versamark ink and embossing with black embossing powder. I watercolored the flowers with distress markers.  I applied the distress marker ink to a clear block, swirled a watercolor brush into the ink and applied it to the image.  The embossing keeps the ink from running (resisting technique) into the other color you apply.  I used a heat gun to dry the ink before I applied an accent color. I embossed a sentiment from the PS Sentiment Sampler,  and brushed some color over the sentiment.

I like the soft colors from watercoloring the image. I did apply clear Wink of Stella to the flowers  also. 

Happy you came by and hope to see ya later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!