Saturday, January 31, 2015

OCC Clean and & Simple 4-Day 5

Super busy yesterday and today and I wanted to post a technique that I learned from Friday's lesson, and this is the first chance I have gotten to create.  Inking Tricks was the lesson for Friday.   Jennifer Rzasa demonstrated a technique called Ink Patterns.  This technique caught my eye and this is the card that I made.

The idea is to create a pattern with tape that can be lifted off your paper easily (usually washi tape), then ink over the pattern. I used three different distress inks over the tape.   Lift the tape and 'boom' you have created a pattern on your paper. I added a vellum banner and some sequins and called it done.  This was super simple and I love the look of it. 

Thanks for coming by....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!