Sunday, February 1, 2015

OCC Clean & Simple 4-Day 6

I didn't expect another lesson, so this is great!  Today's lesson focused on Fab with Five.  Making a card using five supplies.  I really liked all the techniques in this lesson.  I spent most of the day creating cards using techniques from Day 6 and Day 7 (yep there was another lesson too, yay!)  There is a big snow storm going on here so really wasn't going to do much else. :)

I created a Tri Fold card that Julie Ebersole demonstrated.

Sorry the pictures aren't clearer, it is so gloomy outside and my lighting didn't do the best job.  But I was happy with this card, I haven't ever done anything like it.  I used one heart die cut, one stamp set, glitter paper, and some die cut mini hearts, I had left over from another project. 

Next card from this lesson was from Tasmin Ahmed, this is what I created.


To create the background you position washi or post it tape moving it on your paper at intervals  and  then blend with distress ink, leaving most of the gap between the tape empty, and inking heavily where the tape edge meets the paper.  I stamped and fussy cut the flower and leaves.  I embossed  the sentiment & the banner under the flowers.    I used 2 stamp sets, post it tape, distress ink, & embossing powders.  I went over five supplies, but I only used four on the last card.  :)

Doing another post for Day 7 also today. 

Thanks for coming by....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!