Friday, May 2, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday Challenge

Hello,
This month's SSS Wednesday Challenge was to use patterned paper on your project. To find out more about this months challenge use this link: http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/work-it-wednesday-april-2014/

So I had no real idea just started playing with different papers and discarded some ideas on the way. Here is what I made.

I love the color combo of oranges and blues so I gravitated towards that palette.   The frames are Spellbinders dies, I added some wooden stars and enamel dots (my go to accessory).  The speech bubble die is Simon Says Stamp. The stamp is Winnie & Walter  The Big, the Bold and the Happy.

Happy crafting!!  See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!