Monday, May 26, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge-May Designer Draft

Hello,
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, I know I did!! I decided to enter the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge-May Designer Draft.  Details here: http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/


  
Here is my card:

I attached Doodlebug Sprinkles vellum to the card base, (I love this stuff)!I embossed the greeting  from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler on paper I watercolored then die cut with a circle die.   The flowers are stamped from Paper Smooches Crystal Clear stamp set with Tim Holtz distress inks,  fussy cut  and attached across the card.   I cut the strips on the top of the card from the watercolored paper scraps and added a few sequins.

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!