Sunday, May 11, 2014

Online Card Classes Days 5 & 6 Watercolor Stamped Images-Part II

Hello again!

Second post today so I could make another card from this lesson.  I am so behind, although I have watched all the lessons I haven't been able to find time to create cards, so I am trying to make up for it! :)  This card is a version of a card created by Jennifer McGuire.  An image is embossed on watercolor paper and then colored in.  Jennifer used Distress Markers and some shimmer paint to give her image some shine.  I didn't have the product Jennifer used so I had to skip that step.  I stamped this Lawn Fawn stamp and embossed it and proceeded to color with distress markers.  I really like the look of the white embossing showing through the color and how easy it is to manipulate the colors by blending using a watercolor brush.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!