Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Online Card Classes-Day 8-Faux Handpainting

Hi!
Today was the 8th day of watercolor classes, and I have to say they have been fabulous so far, and I have learned so much.  Watercolor was very intimidating for me and I thought it had to be so complicated.  Although I think that there is a lot of practice involved with water coloring, the techniques taught here make it seem a little easier. :)  The card I made combined a couple of techniques taught in class today.
Tasnim stamped her image with a light colored distress ink and then water colored it.  I added a white border and a background similar to what Dawn created.  I by no means think this is anywhere close to what they accomplished but I do feel I will get there....someday. 

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job with this one! Nice card! Love that WInnie & Walter stamp set too!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!