Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Online Card Class-Day 10-Holiday Card Workshop

 

Today's lesson was Stencil Resist.  Two techniques were demonstrated.  I chose the technique using texture paste and a stencil on watercolor paper and watercolor markers. 

After the paste was dried, I used Zig markers, in shades of green, and painted in the area  between the design.  I sprayed it with water and let the water spread the color.  After everything was dry, I cut a sentiment from  red metallic paper and used  foam dots to adhere it the card front.  



The second technique  was to use a stencil on watercolor paper that had been blended with distress inks and using a baby wipe or wet paper towel to lift the ink up through the stencil.  Honestly I tried this a couple of times, and all I got were blobs, lol!  I think I need to practice!

Thanks for stopping....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!