Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Online Card Class-Day 2-Holiday Card Workshop-2021

 Day 2..

Today's lesson was mass producing cards.  Although I typically don't  mass product cards, I do reproduce some, maybe 2-3 times, never more than that.  If I do mass produce, I change something on each card to make it different from the others .I like to create a lot of different cards. (It helps reconcile all the Christmas products I buy lol)

This is what I made, I made two:


I die cut two sentiments in silver card stock, for each card.  I heat embossed the ornaments in silver, and added a line, drawn with a Versamark marker, and heat embossed it in silver. Then I added some clear drops, I added silver sequins to the second card.  This card took about 30 minutes, maybe less.  I am happy with the way it turned out.  


Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!