Thursday, November 4, 2021

Online Card Class-Day 4-Holiday Card Workshop

Hi,

Gel plate stamping was the lesson for today.    I don't have a gel plate, although it does look interesting and may try it in the future.   I did like the demonstration by Lydia Fiedler, she explained it very well.

Since I don't have a gel plate,  I used a  3D embossing folder, which was part of the demonstration also.  I used a flat sponge applicator and applied  white ink to the raised side of the embossing folder.  I added a die cut sentiment in matte gold and some gold sequins. 

This is what I made:


Thanks for stopping...

4 comments:

  1. Oh this came out just wonderful!! I don't have a gel plate either... Yours came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! And without a gel press! Great innovation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!