Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Online Card Class-Day 3-Holiday Card Workshop

 Hi,

Day 3 demonstrated how to create Infinity or Full Card Shaker Cards.  I like shaker cards, but always hated the bulk of the cards.  Hard to send in the mail and a lot of steps to create.  I have seen this method of shaker cards demonstrated before but hadn't tried it.  I found it a lot easier and with way less bulk. The demonstrator, Caly Person,  really explained the process very well.

Here is what I made:


I did have a heck of a time getting a photo of the card without glare.  This photo is the best of the bunch. 

Thanks for stopping....

2 comments:

  1. Well in spite of or maybe because of your fears the card looks terrific and you did a good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!