Monday, November 8, 2021

Online Card Class-Day 8-Holiday Card Workshop

 Today's lesson was Themed Envelopes.  I love mail art and try to catch any video that demonstrates it.  Kristina Werner made an envelope using alcohol inks.  I did not have Yupo paper in the size she used and not any big enough to make an envelope, but I did enjoy what she made, but couldn't reproduce it right now.    Nathifa Sligh demonstrated another envelope example done with watercolor paper.  

I used a stencil and created a winter themed scene on the front of a A2 card sized envelope.  I used my We are Memory Keepers envelope punch board to make the envelope.  This was pretty easy but it is also a simple scene.  I think if you were going to mass produce envelopes for your cards, a simple scene would work the best.

Here is what I made:


Thanks for stopping....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!