Friday, November 12, 2021

Online Card Class-Day 12-Holiday Card Workshop

 Hi, 

Today's lesson was Storybook Coloring.  This is a different way to approach copic coloring.  I liked it a lot but wasn't sure how quick I could adapt to it.  As I was coloring the image I found myself falling into typical copic coloring and had to stop and start again.  

This is not a Christmas stamp, but I love it so much and want to use it as much as I can.  I felt it could definitely be a Christmas scene, just needed a little tweaking, adding falling snow helped.


I don't think I quite got the coloring style, but I'll practice.  

Thanks for stopping....

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, this could definitely be a Christmas card. I used the big snowman stamp from this line as my Christmas card this year. Love the itty bitty snow !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!