Friday, November 11, 2022

OCC Holiday Workshop 2022-Day 10

 Today's lesson was Interactive Cards.  Both examples were great! I chose to do a card similar to Jennifer McGuire's, and made a shaker card that contains a gift card that can be opened by the recipient.  I also loved the demonstration by Caly Person, and when I have more time I will certainly make it.  What I loved about it, was you didn't need special dies or tools to make it. 

The only trouble I had was finding packaging I hadn't thrown away. I did find one that I could use and it worked well. I also made a gift card, since I didn't have one available, so that is totally fake btw. lol I created the background from a dot stencil, using Oxide inks.


Used:

Old packaging from a stamp set, SSS HoHoHo tag die, gold glitter paper behind the die, and various sequings. Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn and Candied Apple, with SSS White ink,

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!